Thursday, May 10, 2012

20 Months

Our sweet Maddie Rose has started playing the piano & guitar. (Her version of playing) We leave both out for her and it's sweet to see her walk by and start strumming the guitar or banging on the piano.   As you can see she likes to stand on things to reach the piano keys LOL  

This piano was given to me when I was around 7 years old from my grandmother and it's touching to see my little girl playing it.  I see future piano lessons in the future!

Her new thing is knowing that a cow says "moo" and a sheep says "ba".  She has the "Moo Baa La La La" book and "Are you a Cow?" book and loves them both.  She will hand me the books and call them the "Moo book".  So very cute!  She is a very active little girl - always into something.  And loves to copy what we do.  Will go up the stairs now and simple loves life!

Just wanted to add some ways Tom discipline's Maddie -
 
"Maddie don't touch that.... Daddy loves you"
"Oh no Maddie don't do that... Daddy loves you"
 "Oh Toodles....  Daddy loves you"
 

1 comment:

  1. She already has Daddy wrapped around her LITTLE finger......

    ReplyDelete