Thursday, November 1, 2012

Daddy & Maddie


Maddie has her Daddy tied around her cute little fingers. We bought a big girl bed for her back in August, thinking that now we would get a good night sleep in our own bed.  But it seems like I get our bed to myself.  Daddy puts Maddie to sleep every night and recently the time has gotten later and later.  She gives Mama kisses and hugs and says "night night" while grabbing Daddy's hand.  They turn off the lights and turn on the stars.  I can hear them singing and laughing in her room.  The other night I decided to join them and slept in between them.  Maddie woke up in the middle of the night and climbed over me to snuggle next to her Daddy. 

In the morning when she wakes Daddy is already downstairs working.  She gets out of bed and goes to the stairs and yell "Daddy... Milk"

Oh, Lucy sneaks into Maddie's room to sleep at night too! LOL




No comments:

Post a Comment